Döner Summer at EatNorth #VeganNorth 2018
#VeganNorth is the first exclusively vegan line-up at the Eat North food festivals.
The 14th July marks the first Eat North made up of 100% vegan vendors – and Döner Summer is part of it, serving up our vegan Berlin döner, alongside:
- Fat Annie’s (goes vegan) – vegan versions of their New York-inspired hot dogs
- Knave’s Kitchen – 100% vegan junk food, including seitan fish finger wraps, crispy satay tofu and onion bhaji burgers
- That Old Chestnut – delicious vegan cakes and loaves
- The Allotment – veggie wraps and halloumi fries
- Little Bao Boy (goes vegan) – steamed bao buns with vegan fillings
- MorMor – healthy street food inspired by dishes from the Middle East and the Mediterranean
- Rabbit Hole Coffee – coffee and espresso martinis.
Join us on Saturday 14th July 12-10 at North Brewing Co., Taverners Walk Industrial Estate, Sheepscar Grove, Leeds, LS7 1AH for the first taste of our vegan Berlin döner.